Saturday, January 30, 2010

Inarticulate Musings

A week of tiring work pulled me off from normal activites, whereas i started learning more and more of people and work. Life is not always a smooth drive in a well built road neither a boat travel in a peaceful sea. Emotions started to flow in on how to manage life and work, i needed time to develop self, interested in learning more, rather sit and tap infront of laptop like what i am currently doing. :)
Am i in a world of laziness or in a world which is hyper active? I could not find an answer. To me when i think of my past with the present, nothin has changed other than a small deprive in my health, an entangled dizziness around me always and a world which wants everything super fast. Back at home i used to orkut, use face book, check mails , just travel whereever i wanted but i never felt i am only working, i was in a world of happening where work used to be my part of life. I had never felt that i am lazy. I never felt that my long drives are missing. But here it is like work has become my life, i need a world of activites , i need a work that perfectly starts at 9am and ends at 5pm (sounds little bit communistic, but i am in an ideal case now ) rest of my hours to be spent for myslef alone.
I really cant let it go this way, i wnated to overcome this work "eating my life" and stop it right there and say "hey! this is my life and i want it back." Let me try this plan and if it gona work then it will be my best,
Plan A: wake up early so that i can be in office right time, an sleep of 6hours daily, finding ways to learn anything around me and it is near. I tried this last week, i woke up early morning so that i can be in office intime. No change in my work, worked till almost evening. Started sharpening my culinary skills in the evening hours. Identified some untried dishes and it worked well too. then little bit of work and back to rest for 6 hours. Plan is executed at an pace that i can afford but i need to speed up so that i would be best in shaping myself .
Plan B: Just in case if Plan A is not going to work. I need to formulate one another plan to overcom my dizziness. May be a learning would help, a new language, an musical instrument or just try some local places visit. This is just a backup plan, as it needs investment it is always Plan B. :)

Hey wait, planning sounds good, but where the time is to do all. Can i add more time in a day may be two hours extra in a day so that i can come out of a routine cycle of life (totally insane). Common life should go in a way that it goes, Its high time i am alarmed that i should save myself from a getting in into a cycle.

Move on man.

It ends here, my Inarticulate Musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment